MY HOME AND HOW I CLEAN EVERY PART OF IT



It says CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS, but for me CLEANLINESS IS AWARENESS. It keeps every family member from illness and other health problems. Today, I would like to share some of my personal tips on how to clean our household (in and out). Start from the cleanest part of the house down to the dirtiest, top to bottom and inside to outside. But before cleaning I gather first all the necessary things I needed and make myself very comfortable.



THE MOST AREA IN MY HOUSEHOLD THAT NEEDS CLEANING ALL THE TIME ARE:
a. BEDROOM - it is where my family bonds most of the time. There, we can have quality time together playing and eating sometimes while watching television or just there to seriously tutoring my kids and surfing the net afterwards. How I clean them?

A. Bed 

First thing to do is to fold, keep and set aside still clean linens, if not simply put them in a laundry bin and keep ready a new set of linens for making bed after cleaning the whole bedroom. Check also any sharp objects on the bed and floor to avoid accident while cleaning.

B. Ceiling, walls and windows

Check the ceiling for any cobwebs, the walls for any stains and last but not the least the windows by pulling the curtains or simply change curtains every after two weeks. With soapy water and a scrub or cloth wipe these areas and repeat with a clean water. 

C. Furniture and fixtures

The same procedure in cleaning with soap and water but if needed wipe with a wax solution to make them shine and glossy.

D. Floor

Sweep/vacuuming the floor and with a mop and soapy water start cleaning from the farthest part meaning apart from the door or if you have a big bedroom just divide them twice for easy to work on. Let them dry

E. Comfort room

If you have a bath/comfort room in your bedroom ( usually an annex room in the bedroom) clean them as well by starting from the cleanest to the dirtiest same procedure but keep the unused supplies/equipment outside the cabinets.Start from ceiling, walls cabinets, lavatory, the toilet bowl and finally the floor. Disinfect everything.

After such, put or set the entire room in order, fix the bed with clean linens and pillows, hang clean curtains and furniture/fixtures, put the supplies/equipment back to the bath/comfort room cabinets.

Finally, R E F R E S H I N G!!!! 

b. LIVING ROOM- I have a simple living room, no much decorations but only a couple of furniture; a television set and a corner set. Well, it includes my already framed cross stitch deco hanged on the wall. Same procedure I use in cleaning our bedroom and likewise refreshing them as well. 

c. DINING AREA AND THE KITCHEN - My workplace, the place where I do my cooking and of course where my family eats and relaxes. More than a 100% clean. Usually, I cleaned this area three more times a day not only just after eating but always in a day to keep away my insect visitors (;-) all the time.

I keep first all foods and other necessary things away from the area to avoid contamination that may leads to health problems. Washing the dishes and keep them in the cabinets and or closets. Put the garbage in a bin and then start cleaning from:


A. Ceiling and Wall

I check the ceiling for any cobwebs, the walls for any stains and last but not the least the windows by pulling the curtains or simply change curtains every after two weeks. With soapy water and a scrub or cloth I wipe these areas and repeat with a clean water. Vacuum or sweep the area.

B. Furniture and fixtures/appliances

Using anti bacterial soap and water will help to disinfect everything, including the Dining Table, Working table, Refrigerator, Water dispenser Cooking Range, sinks and its sides but if needed wipe with a wax solution to make them shine and glossy as well.

D. Floor

Sweep/vacuuming the floor and with a mop and soapy water as usual I start cleaning from the farthest part meaning apart from the door or start from the dining area and follows the kitchen area. Let them dry.

After cleaning and setting the dining and kitchen area I refresh them.

 
 d. BACK YARD - I start separating the dry and wet garbage; plastic, paper or recyclable or non recyclable to each own bin or can. sweep after and rearrange plants pots and water them. If I have more time I decorate my backyard.

Return the necessary equipment and materials to each proper places.

I hope my way in cleaning our home will help you though its hard to do the cleaning but it is needed to keep our family healthy and feel of well being.

HAPPY CLEANING and ENJOY!!!!! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BASIC HAND WASHING TECHNIQUES