WHAT IS PHYSICAL FITNESS MEAN TO ME AND HOW I DO IT AT HOME?


Everyone wants to be fit, not only mentally but physically. Physical fitness is generally achieved through correct nutrition, exercise, hygiene and rest. It is more exciting and more fun to have a healthy lifestyle. But remember, before we go on this we must need to check ourselves how much capable we are of doing the routine. Have your doctor's advice or take a physical fitness test, it is very important to know what kind of exercises do we need and how far. Secondly, prepare yourself before doing so, just like warming up and stretching. 




To get started, we should have the correct body POSTURE. As I remember my mother always told me to "sit or stand up properly" either "dont slouch", what a sigh as she is also slouching (but she reminds me not to follow her.)In my point of view, a good posture is to make oneself comfortable and charm but it helps   our body  bone or to have a good bone alignment at our back and function them well. Perhaps, prevent from fatigue and muscles soreness or perform blood flows well especially when we do any physical fitness routines. Just a bit reminder, check posture from front view and side view. Have a perfect one or correct them at once!

              

One, two, three. . . . eight! Im warming up, bending here and stretching and cooling down. Now, I am ready to have a good exercise I need this because I earned extra pounds and I wanna get back my normal weight. As a middle-aged mother, I hardly find time to have exercises, I only did basic exercises and light household chores which seem not fit. My goal now is to have a 10-20 minutes  exercise and I prefer dance exercises and going up and down the stairs because I love and have passion in dancing. It is also light and simple but Im sweating and it helps. . .

Next move, cool and refresh by having clear water intake. . . . but remember, always have a nutrition balance afterwards to avoid extra pounds )again). . ..  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm???


Note: try Jane fonda's workout video







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BASIC HAND WASHING TECHNIQUES

MY HOME AND HOW I CLEAN EVERY PART OF IT