Gallbladder cleansing and flushing procedures (Apple cleansing)



I was diagnosed to have a gallbladder stones,  my doctor advised me to have an immediate surgery and when I was about to ask how much do I pay for the entire surgery including hospital, drug and everything, He told me to prepare a hundred thousand. I was shocked about it so I asked another opinion to a bigger hospital and still, the same diagnosed and opinion. What I did since I don't have that very big amount, I asked a friend of mine who also had the same problem of mine. she told me to try apple cleansing and she even gave me her copy of instructions as to how it will be done. I was searching also online about this and there are many who testify the good effect, so eventually I tried the treatment and got a good result. I thank my husband for pushing me and God as well for letting me find means for my illness.. . . and so I SHARE BECAUSE I CARE. ... 


 Liver Cleanse and Gallbladder Flush (Alternative
Procedure)

An alternative procedure combines gallbladder flush with liver flush. It uses apple juice fasting, as described below. I would like to caution that people with cancer, candida yeast infection, diabetes, hypoglycemia or stomach ulcer should not use this apple juice fasting procedure because of the high sugar content in the apple juice.

Day 1:

Take 2 cups of 8 oz organic apple juice or apple cider every 2 hours from 8 am to 8 pm. Altogether 14 cups will have been taken during this period. Do not take any other food or drinks except plain water. Please note that the apple juice should not be taken cold from the refrigerator. It should be kept at room temperature or mixed with about 10% hot water before use because cold drinks chill the liver. For people with lots of stagnant bile, the collapsed stagnant bile may rush out after drinking apple juice. It may feel like having diarrhea but is actually stagnant bile (brownish yellow color).

Day 2:

Repeat Day 1

At 8:30 pm, take ½-cup (4 oz) of olive oil (extra virgin cold pressed) mixed with ½-cup of lemon juice (squeezed from 3 lemons) or with ¾-cup of freshly-squeezed grapefruit juice. Go immediately to bed and sleep on your right side. If there is a large amount of stones, nausea may be felt after drinking olive oil but this feeling will largely disappear on the third day after taking some food.

Day 3:

Upon rising in the morning, take 1 litre (approximately 4 cups) of warm distilled or filtered water containing two level teaspoons
of un-iodized sea salt. Alternatively the addition of juice from half a lemon may be used in place of the sea salt. Wait for at least half
an hour before eating. Take vegetable broth and softly cooked vegetables only. The stones should be passed in the stool any time between midnight of Day 2 and morning of Day 4.

Note: The purpose of drinking apple juice is mainly for
the malic acid in apple juice. Malic acid is a good solvent for
stagnant bile in the liver. Apple juice taken during fasting would
dissolve and push out stagnant bile in the liver. For someone with
a yeast infection or diabetes, apple juice can be replaced by malic
acid in capsule or powder form. The fasting procedure is the same
except that apple juice is replaced by 1000 - 2000 mg of malic acid
taken with 2 cups of warm water.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. If some one needs expert view on the topic of blogging afterward
    i propose him/her to pay a quick visit this web site, Keep up the fastidious work.



    Review my web page: make real money online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE BASIC HAND WASHING TECHNIQUES

MY HOME AND HOW I CLEAN EVERY PART OF IT