I was diagnosed to have a gallbladder stones, my doctor advised me to have an immediate surgery and when I was about to ask how much do I pay for the entire surgery including hospital, drug and everything, He told me to prepare a hundred thousand. I was shocked about it so I asked another opinion to a bigger hospital and still, the same diagnosed and opinion. What I did since I don't have that very big amount, I asked a friend of mine who also had the same problem of mine. she told me to try apple cleansing and she even gave me her copy of instructions as to how it will be done. I was searching also online about this and there are many who testify the good effect, so eventually I tried the treatment and got a good result. I thank my husband for pushing me and God as well for letting me find means for my illness.. . . and so I SHARE BECAUSE I CARE. ... Liver Cleanse and Gallbladder Flush (Alternative Procedure) An alternative...
Comments
Post a Comment