A brilliant way to make a plastic dust pan or it could be a garden tool. You dont need to buy it from the store, what you need is an empty bottle , a tracing pen and a cutter. Just trace and cut, that's it ~!!!!!
It says CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS, but for me CLEANLINESS IS AWARENESS. It keeps every family member from illness and other health problems. Today, I would like to share some of my personal tips on how to clean our household (in and out). Start from the cleanest part of the house down to the dirtiest, top to bottom and inside to outside. But before cleaning I gather first all the necessary things I needed and make myself very comfortable. THE MOST AREA IN MY HOUSEHOLD THAT NEEDS CLEANING ALL THE TIME ARE: a. BEDROOM - it is where my family bonds most of the time. There, we can have quality time together playing and eating sometimes while watching television or just there to seriously tutoring my kids and surfing the net afterwards. How I clean them? A. Bed First thing to do is to fold, keep and set aside still clean linens, if not simply put them in a laundry bin and keep ready a new set of linens for making bed after cleaning t...
I was diagnosed to have a gallbladder stones, my doctor advised me to have an immediate surgery and when I was about to ask how much do I pay for the entire surgery including hospital, drug and everything, He told me to prepare a hundred thousand. I was shocked about it so I asked another opinion to a bigger hospital and still, the same diagnosed and opinion. What I did since I don't have that very big amount, I asked a friend of mine who also had the same problem of mine. she told me to try apple cleansing and she even gave me her copy of instructions as to how it will be done. I was searching also online about this and there are many who testify the good effect, so eventually I tried the treatment and got a good result. I thank my husband for pushing me and God as well for letting me find means for my illness.. . . and so I SHARE BECAUSE I CARE. ... Liver Cleanse and Gallbladder Flush (Alternative Procedure) An alternative...
Comments
Post a Comment